Head of Sales, US
Relimetrics, Inc. is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance, and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
As part of our worldwide growth efforts, the company is looking for a high energy, passionate, and experienced VP of Sales. This person will be responsible for growing the company’s US presence and will work with the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in the world.
A key strategic hire who will report directly to the CEO, the VP of Sales will have a direct impact on the success of the company both in the US and abroad. They will be responsible for ensuring successful achievement of global sales revenue targets. This person will be part of the initial sales team and duties include sales planning, deployment of sales forces, conducting global sales meetings, engaging and building relationships with both small-medium businesses as well as large corporate accounts. In addition to sales targets, successful candidates will be able to formulate competitive strategies. Preferred education and experience includes a bachelor's degree and 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in the field of global sales. Prior experience working long, complex sales cycles is critical.
- Meeting sales targets and closely monitoring key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, and customer renewal
- Translating product vision into differentiated and compelling campaigns for targeted audiences, defining user personas and requirements
- Ensuring that all marketing collateral such as white papers, data sheets, FAQ, feature/benefit sheets, case studies, website, etc. accurately reflects features & benefits for users in these targeted audiences
- Creating marketing strategies to fill sales pipeline with qualified leads. This includes tactics such as email nurture campaigns, direct mail, etc.
- Supporting trade shows and events
- Enhancing product positioning and messaging and effectively communicating value propositions to enable sales and marketing
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or any related field
- True hunter mentality with startup experience preferred
- Experience selling bleeding edge, complex software solutions
- Previous experience preferably in marketing of enterprise subscription-based software, API targeting technology buyers
- 10+ years in enterprise software sales – ideally in or around AI, machine learning, sensor related technologies
- B2B and manufacturing vertical experience preferred
- Experience scaling both a regional and national sales teams
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, and development processes
- Strong project management, leadership, training & sales support skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Ability to travel at least 40% or as required
Please complete the form to apply.