SVP Global Sales Consulting
Head of Sales Engineering EMEA @ SaaS Payments company
A fantastic opportunity for an experience Sales Engineer Leader to join a leading Payments SaaS company, to join as their Head of Sales Engineering EMEA.
- SaaS Payment platform
- Very high growth globally with a big focus all around EMEA
- Offering End-to-end proposition; all services from a single provider. All stock management systems connected with payments for an improved shopping experience. Working on Retails, Hospitality & Luxury sectors.
- State of the art ecommerce gateway for secure payments processing and fraud prevention.
- By combining industry expertise, innovative technology, and compliance, they are delivering long term and scalable solutions fast and secure
- Working with greatest brands globally in Retail, Hospitality & Luxury (Starbucks/Pret Group, Marriott/Hilton/Soho House, Chanel/Dolce & Gabbana, etc… )
This company is looking to appoint a proven Sales Engineer Director, to build and manage pre-sales team and give support to the BDRs and Accounts Executives during the early stages of a sales cycle.
The Solution Engineer Director is responsible for hiring and managing the right individual inside Sales Engineer department. Your team will manage technical relationships with prospects, working as a trusted advisor and removing technical objections and creatively addressing pain points in the prospect’s evaluation
Domain: Will have ideally worked in a disruptive Software / SaaS business or in a Payments company that is established across multiple regions.
- Building and coaching high performing team and leading change, ensuring the team is structured for both proactive and reactive support to prospects and customers
- Master the benefits, features, and application of our platform and products
- Recruiting, hiring, ramping, and managing employee development and performance
- Driving customer success, sales methodology and sales success in support of exceptional monthly, quarterly, and annual sales achievement
- Ensuring successful delivery of product demonstrations to prospective customers – both generic product demonstrations as well as customised product demonstrations
- Ensuring successful technical assessments performed by Solution Engineers
- Overseeing successful delivery of technical guided evaluations
- Providing presales support for all sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support as player/coach
- Support sales with closing deals with accounts of all sizes, and developing relationships with key customers
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products
- Providing effective, excellent communication with sales, management, prospective customers, and support staff
- Lead team building and growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
- Traveling to customer locations as needed to support sales efforts
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years managing a high-performing Solution Engineering team for both transaction sales and strategic selling
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Solution Engineer with a demonstrated track record of success
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Must be able to support the Solution Engineering team by providing guidance on sales strategies, approaches to solve specific problems, as well as represent the team’s needs to executive staff
- Effectively lead the Solution Engineering team by building trust with internal stakeholders, including Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Engineering, Sales, and Customer First, to gain commitment and support
- Must be able to balance a high volume of inside sales business and a traditional enterprise value-based selling model
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to convey complex information in an efficient, easy-to-understand manner
- Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization
- Technically savvy and able to acquire in-depth knowledge and understanding our products
What’s in it for you
- Join an established business, with a vast client base, at the early stage of an exciting pivoting and SaaS growth journey
- Highly autonomous roles with significant financial rewards
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +44 7577 255714
Please complete the form to apply.