Head of Sales EMEA
Head of Sales – EMEA
StarRez is a leading global proptech company with a strong differentiated market position focused on transforming the resident experience by providing the engagement solutions and insights critical to successful residential communities. Our team is committed to building software that positively impacts the lives of millions of residents each year.
We're a passionate team, experiencing healthy growth each year. We've dominated the global higher-education student housing market and expanded into a great parallel market in PBSA (purpose-built student accommodations) and BTR (Build to Rent), where we already serve happy and successful customers. Our CSAT ratings are in the 99-100%.
We’re looking for talented, passionate, smart, resourceful, highly motivated teammates to support our momentum and contribute to serving and expanding our thriving community.
The Head of Sales, EMEA will use the required knowledge, skills, and abilities, to mentor and strengthen the EMEA sales team, achieving our FY24 bookings plan, increasing revenue, driving expansion into mainland Europe and supporting customer success.
- Achieve the annual financial performance targets
- Provide strong sales leadership, and direction.
- Use the required knowledge, skills, and abilities, to mentor and strengthen the EMEA sales team – holding the team accountable to the StarRez VSM and our global processes and procedures.
- Coach the team in all aspects of the sales cycle, from territory planning, to lead generation, cultivating prospects, demonstrations, prospect meetings, and engaging cross-functional resources as required.
- Support Sales Team in Pricing and Contract negotiations
- As needed, recruit new talent, on-board, and train new sales reps.
- Conduct regular team meetings.
- Conduct weekly 1 on 1 meeting cadence with each sales rep – including pipeline/forecast meetings, deal reviews and call coaching
- Report on all aspects of the EMEA business to GTM Leadership
- Analyse StarRez product adoption and provide feedback to the Product Management team.
- Work closely with StarRez staff to organise and deliver conferences and events.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Customer Success and Happiness
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Support sales team with any needed escalations and act as escalation point for our customers
- Rally customer support and professional services resources to address customers' concerns
- Coordinate communications and resolutions internally and externally
- Advocate customers success across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field of study
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales management, with a proven track record of achieving quotas, mentoring, coaching, and directing others
- 5+ years’ experience in SaaS Software including price modeling and pricing
Travel Requirement: Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential solutions to fulfill requirements, preferably in a software sales and management environment
- Maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under pressure and with time constraints in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Hands-on experience and competencies with Salesforce and such technologies, necessary to generate new sales opportunities.
- Quick learner with passion for innovation and constant improvement
- Strong problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- High degree of analytical skill
- Displays good judgement in difficult situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
Please complete the form to apply.