Head of Product
Location: Berlin, Germany (Office-based or Hybrid-Model)
Wire is revolutionizing the way businesses communicate, just as their founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market by industry leaders such as IDC, Forrester, and Gartner, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Their unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security sets them apart in the industry. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, their team is composed of individuals from diverse backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
Wire is looking for a Vice President of Product to join their team and play an essential role in driving the product strategy in alignment with the company's overall vision and goals. The successful candidate will lead the product development process from idea generation to launch and beyond, collaborating with cross-functional teams such as engineering, design, sales, and marketing to ensure the product meets customer needs and drives revenue.
- Develop and execute the product strategy in alignment with the company's overall vision and goals.
- Lead the product development process from idea generation to launch and beyond.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as engineering, design, sales, and marketing to ensure the product meets customer needs and drives revenue.
- Identify new market opportunities and stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitor activities.
- Drive product vision, road-map, and backlog prioritization
- Build and mentor a strong product team.
- Develop and manage the product budget and ensure that resources are allocated effectively.
- Communicate the product vision and progress to internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience leading product development teams and driving product strategy.
- Strong understanding of product development processes and methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate customer needs into product requirements.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and navigate a matrixed organization.
Why Join Wire?
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader in the communication industry.
- Enjoy the flexibility to work in a hybrid model, with a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin and the opportunity to connect with your team on a personal level.
- Invest in your development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join Wire's innovative and dynamic team. Apply now!
Please complete the form to apply.