Head of Marketing, US
Head of Marketing US
Exclaimer, A tech scale up with Big Plans…
When you join Exclaimer you will join a global award-winning SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture.
Not Heard of us?
We provide world-class email signature solutions that let organizations of any size achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Designed for Microsoft 365, Google Workplace, and Microsoft Exchange, our solutions are used by over 50,000 customers in 150+ countries. Some of these customers include renowned companies such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards. We have over 250 employees worldwide.
As part of this growth, we are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead in the US and combine with the global marketing team to meet their business objectives.
For this role the US Head of Marketing should possess team leadership skills as well as experience developing and managing campaigns. The role sits within the wider demand generation team. We expect the ideal candidate to have a sense of ownership over the region and a roll up the sleeves attitude.
Your role will involve:
• Working withing the wider Demand Generation which encompasses for regional/global campaigns, digital marketing, acquisition, field and events.
• Leading and developing a team of 3 Marketing Managers based in the US
• Managing our attendance at large scale SaaS events; coordinating budget, collaborating with sales, and ensuring we demonstrate ROI
• Discover or create collaboration opportunities with communities where our target audiences are active.
• Responsibility for US channel marketing with the support of our Global Channel Manager based in the UK.
• Close collaboration with the US sales teams to launch and grow an ABM motion in the US.
• As part of the marketing leadership team expect to be regularly reporting on performance and making recommendations grounded in data.
Finding the right candidate is important to us and we are looking for an ambitious marketer with an entrepreneurial mind set, willing to make work hard, make bets and be accountable as well as:
• Native level in English.
• Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually improve.
• Experience managing marketing teams toward business goals and objectives (OKRS)
• A track record of 5-8 years of experience marketing in tech / SaaS
• A willingness to share learnings with the wider team. An opportunity to share ideas and upskill the team around you.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage stakeholders, present campaign plans and report on performance.
• Experience working as part of a global team to deliver a range of campaign types and enable the launch of new initiatives
• Have their finger on the pulse with our target market and an excitement to test new ways to reach them.
And it would be a bonus if you had:
• Previous experience in SaaS and start ups / scaleups.
• Understanding of IT software/ tech & the marketing buyer.
• Pavillion membership and access to their community
• A training budget to spend on developing your skills
• Work anywhere program
• Membership of Insight's Go community and exposure to their marketing Centre of Excellence.
Exclaimer is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We don't expect you to tick every box; if you get warm fuzzy feelings about what we're trying to achieve at Exclaimer, then we want to hear from you!
NOTE: We work flexibly at Exclaimer (choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you!). Some meetings and planning sessions would be in either our Farnborough or London office so some travel/in office attendance preferred.
We default to running our recruitment process virtually
Please complete the form to apply.