Head of Customer Success
Head of Customer Success
We are now recruiting for our first Customer Success hire which will be an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing early-stage business in which you will have the opportunity to build and scale the function.
If you have built and developed successful customer success teams before and are enthusiastic about building trusted relationships with customers, we'd love to chat!
Natter is a mission-driven video communication tool that utilises AI & Data to drive employee engagement feedback for deskless remote workforces.
Our mission started in 2021 and we have rapidly scaled by delivering our technology to some of the world’s largest blue-chip brands and recently raised Seed stage investment from the VC, Kindred Capital, alongside investment and advisory from business leaders at Tessian, Beamery, and Peakon, among others.
Remote workers make up 80% of the world’s workforce and we want to help large global businesses empower their employees by giving them a voice by utilising our video AI technology which can drive sentiment of workers back to global HR functions and drive change.
We are only at the beginning of our journey and are looking for people who are excited about working for a mission-driven business in which they can make a real impact.
- Building, leading, and executing a world class Customer Success strategy to drive value for our customers across all touch points
- Working in a fast-paced, exciting environment of a start-up
- Product champion and advocate for Natter
- Supporting executive leaders and operators in achieving key business outcomes
- Constantly building meaningful relationships at an executive level
- Hands on with new customers to showcase value and insight
- Contributing to strategy definition for customers from onboarding to growth and renewal
- Establishing Natter as a trusted partner for our customers and turning them into advocates
- Improving customer retention metrics (adoption, retention, engagement)
- Working closely with Product team to enhance and build new features
Key Skills / experience
- Demonstrable experience in building the CS playbook and developing processes
- Previous leadership of Customer Success teams or ready to take the step
- Track record of nurturing relationships with senior stakeholders within complex, enterprise level customers
- Ability to operate in an early-stage scale-up SaaS environment (Seed/Series A stage)
- A commercial mindset with a focus on driving long-term customer value
- Experience working with senior HR stakeholders would be beneficial, but not essential
- Ability to define metrics and utilise data to improve customer experience
- Experience in working collaboratively with cross functional teams internally – particularly Product and Engineering in the early stages
- A super consultative approach, the ability to listen, understand and solve problems
- Strong communication & listening skills (both verbal and written)
Please complete the form to apply.