Head of Customer Success & Consulting
Customer Success & Consulting Director for a Global Sustainability SaaS
One Click LCA story
One Click LCA is the world-leading construction and manufacturing Life Cycle Assessment SaaS platform. The software is used in over 140 countries to decarbonize construction and manufacturing businesses, responsible for nearly half of global carbon emissions.
One Click LCA integrates with all the leading design software packages and all environmental databases in the industry, and provides over 60 modules for low-carbon design and carbon transparency. Our support and services are essential for our strategy to enable all companies to embark on a decarbonisation journey, no matter their starting point.
One Click LCA is seeking a head of Customer Success and Consulting functions to accelerate the development. Reporting to the CEO and part of the management team, this position is responsible for managing, developing and growing the value of the Customer Success & Consulting functions to our customers and to our organisation. This is an essential role in a growth company, where customer service is at the heart of the business.
- Active in over 100 countries
- Over 10 million euros ARR and high NRR and NPS
- Over 25 nationalities in the workforce, with 50/50 gender balance
- Mission driven culture, supportive and friendly colleagues
- Low hierarchy with focus on results & impacts
Role and responsibilities
The department has currently around 30 professionals in 4 teams, evenly split between customer success and consulting. Both serve exclusively our software customers. All functions are geographically distributed, with most of the staff in Europe. In addition, the department hosts our One Click LCA Academy, which aims to train 25 000 people this year. Your role is to lead and develop the teams and help the people reach their potential.
You are responsible for the following strategic objectives: driving implementation of best practices to increase customer size and NRR further; leading implementation of complex deployments to larger and enterprise customers; and for increasing customer engagement, NPS and resulting second-order revenue. You also need to ensure adherence to the company values in your own work, and the work of the entire department.
- Ensure a solid foundation of data to steer the efforts to the activities that yield results
- Develop plans and strategies for operations and achieving the company’s targets
- Define processes that drive outcomes and identify improvements when appropriate
- Create a culture of measurement and testing, with focus on proactive action
- Hire, develop and coach the staff in the teams for performance and work satisfaction
- Work closely with product, tech, sales and marketing to achieve company goals
- Ensure clear and reliable handshakes between this and all other functions
- Put in place or refine infrastructure and systems to support the success
- Maintain our culture of customer focus and technical/LCA excellence
This individual will ideally come from a background in a SaaS catering to highly technical customers, preferably engineering solutions. You need to have a proactive, problem-solving approach and be willing to get hands on for larger deployments and for identifying and making use of key improvement opportunities. You need to have the mindset and the energy to join a high-growth business, which is dynamic and scaling quickly. An understanding of sustainability consulting would be beneficial for steering our consulting teams.
- Proven track record on delivering in Customer Success or comparable function
- Ability to grow business from existing customers with targeted measures
- Analysing data to steer action – you quickly identify and grasp opportunities
- Experience of leading and coaching distributed teams
- Ability to effectively lead consulting, customer success/support and training teams
- Experience of having set up or improved CS processes and metrics
- To be a culture carrier for the business and for One Click LCA’s company values
- High interest towards more sustainable solutions and zero-carbon future
- Excellent communication skills both externally and within the team
- Preferred experience with clean tech / ESG / LCA or engineering solutions
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English
- Suitable degree
What we offer
- An opportunity to join a profitable, fast-growing business revolutionising it’s industry
- Competitive salary with the possibility of equity.
- 25 days annual leave plus the usual public holidays.
- Flexibility to work remotely and travel expenses covered.
- A fast-paced, dynamic organisation where your actions have a significant impact on the business.
- Great culture: A warm and friendly team, events, and mission-oriented team.
Please complete the form to apply.