Head of Customer Growth
Runa is pioneering a first-of-its-kind payment rail capable of issuing, sending and
accepting digital value at scale.
Banking and card payment infrastructure still struggles to serve low-volume,
high-velocity payments both locally and globally. Businesses send over $20 trillion in
refunds, rewards, or remittances to consumers, employees, or freelancers, every year
and waste thousands of hours, incurring costs of up to 50% per transaction and leaving
the people they serve waiting days to receive their money.
Runa’s is transforming the payouts landscape with a new digital payments infrastructure
that enables businesses to send digital value to anyone, anywhere instantly, free of
charge for senders and recipients. Recipients can immediately spend the value they
receive on the Runa network including 2000 plus merchants across 30 countries,
completely independently of the legacy card rails. Hundreds of leading companies rely
on Runa to power instant, flexible global payouts to tens of millions of consumers
including Sodexo, TopCashback, Perkbox, Sweatcoin, Coinbase and Globetopper.
Deep dive into our vision and strategy here
About the role:
As the Head of Customer Growth, you will play a crucial role in building and maintaining
strong relationships with our valued customers across the UK & EU. You will lead a team
of account managers and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure
exceptional customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. This position requires an
autonomous and proactive approach, as well as a passion for delivering outstanding
What Excites You:
● Designing, implementing and managing systems and processes to enable a
world class, account management function in the UK & EU that is commercially
sound and focussed on usage.
● Driving a strategic approach to account expansion, retention, satisfaction, and
● Enabling and coaching the team on building and developing strong relationships
with key customers.
● Working cross functionally with product marketing, sales and product
development to establish product adoption and feedback loops.
● Analysing customer data and feeding back to identify trends, insights, and areas
for improvement in our products and services, and establishing KPI’s across the
Account Management team.
● Fostering a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, innovation,
and customer-centricity within the Customer Account Management team.
What Excites Us:
● Proven and established leadership experience in customer account management
across the EU within a B2B, high growth scale-up business with a strong
knowledge or interest in Payments and Marketplaces
● Evidence of creating, and thriving in a high performance, fast paced company
with the ability to work autonomously and take ownership of initiatives.
● A strategic mindset with the ability to think critically and develop innovative
solutions through diving deep into data and analytics to drive decision making.
● Exceptional communication skills, your comfortable having conversations at
leadership level and presenting to executives and customers.
● You're passionate about keeping up to date with industry trends within the
financial technology space, and payments more specifically.
Please complete the form to apply.