Group IT Director
Group IT Director – $3B Mission driven consumer business – UK based with equity – Global technology transformation
Zeren are excited to be partnering exclusively with an established and hugely successful Tier 1 PE backed, mission driven consumer business, searching for its first Group IT Director. Founded in 2011, this €3bn+ revenue organisation, has undergone exciting scale and growth following various global acquisitions, and the journey continues. Headquartered in the UK with functions out of 20 countries, the business has over 41,000 employees, and are looking to appoint a Group IT Director to help internationally scale their IT proposition, as they continue their digital journey.
Reporting into the newly appointed CPTO, this role requires a confident and experienced Senior IT Operations leader who has international experience of scaling IT across a vast user base, ideally from a larger corporation that has been through a journey of M+A. You will be leading distributed teams of 100+ and will be in charge of guiding, developing, and motivating the team as you continue to scale. You will have a both a domestic focus in the UK, and will also be in charge of broadening the scope globally at a larger scale, working with multiple business heads and stakeholders.
- Ideally from a large corporate or PE backed business with huge scale, pace of change and unstructured environments going through technology transformation have been experienced
- Proven IT Director with experience operating and scaling an IT function internationally
- Leadership and Team Management experience – lead distributed teams of 100+
- M&A experience: how to get new global acquisitions up and running in terms of technology
- Operated in environments with 10,000+ highly distributed users.
- Passionate, people-centric character who is confident in communicating a positive change story
- Experience of rolling out major global software programmes – HR, Finance and ERP
For further details about this exciting senior leadership position, please get in touch with an updated CV.
Please complete the form to apply.