Global Program Manager, Chains
Global Program Manager / Lead Consulting (m/f/d)
City: New York
Job Function: Sales
Job Area: Sales
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Date: Apr 18, 2023
HRS AS A COMPANY
HRS is reinventing the way businesses and governments work, stay and pay in today’s dynamic global marketplace. HRS’ advanced platform technology is extending its reach beyond hospitality to meetings, office space management, payment efficiency and crisis recovery.
Beyond cost savings in the global post-pandemic economy, HRS clients gain from an unrivaled focus on essential aspects including safety, security and satisfaction.
HRS is also recognized for its award-winning Green Stay Initiative, technology that helps corporate hotel programs achieve their NetZero targets, and its groundbreaking Crew & Passengers Solution, which leverages automation to elevate experiences for air and rail operations.
Founded in 1972, HRS works with 35 percent of the global Fortune 500, as well as the world’s leading hotel chains, regional hospitality groups and payment providers.
With a strategic roadmap our global sales organization is able to ensure the highest level of consulting, delivery and operational excellence. Furthermore, the kind of top level standards is ensured by applying the global standard methodologies and data-driven quarterly business reviews (QBR) with the clients.
The Global Program Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for managing the global programs for our biggest global customers.The GPM acts as the one responsible face to HRS customers and its regional structures. The position holder is responsible for strategizing and managing the programs and initiatives for an assigned set of customers along the end2end lodging-as-a-service value proposition of HRS solutions: Stay-Work-Pay. Within HRS the GPM is leading a complex matrix organization of operational teams and solution experts. The GPM fully owns the relationship with these customers, designs and drives a strategic roadmap, manages customer satisfaction and account performances, creates and implements upsell opportunities, as well as manages customer retention.
You will be part of a team with very experienced colleagues directly reporting to SVP Global Strategic Accounts.
- You take full responsibility for defining and successfully delivering global programs and initiatives for our most important strategic global accounts coming from the Fortune500 segment
- You build strong and sustainable relationships with all key stakeholders on the client side (incl. C-Level) and you are responsible for positioning HRS as trustworthy partner for corporate travel
- You develop relevant discussion and initiatives for your clients that are based on your deep understanding of client’s strategic goals and requirements as well as key industry trends
- You lead the commercial P&L of HRS towards your customers and derive value for both the customer and HRS including preparing and conducting commercial negotiations
- You take full ownership and orchestrate the implementation of initiatives in collaboration and coordination with our internal experts and manage a complex project matrix organization across multiple regions
- In this role, you are responsible for design, delivery and quality assurance of all strategic initiatives with your customers
- You are acting as the one responsible face to the customer and its regions, nonetheless being supported by global and local operational teams and solution experts
- With a holistic deep understanding of the entire HRS value proposition you will contribute to the growth path of all platforms of HRS (STAY, WORK, PAY) acting as your own entrepreneur within organization
FOR THIS EXCITING MISSION YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH…
- Several years of experience as project management lead in a leading consulting firm or a globally engaged tech focused enterprise (e.g. SaaS, professional services)
- Consultative sales, tech, customer success management background
- Ability to quickly and deeply understand the HRS business model, value propositions and solutions
- Exceptional value-based solution solutions selling
- Passion for building long-lasting senior stakeholder networks within customers’ organizations on a global scale
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Extensive experience in taking leadership role and managing agile and dynamic multi-national teams and motivating them to achieve excellent results that will excite your joint customer
- Own methodological toolset for creating storylines for different types of customer interactions and deriving strategic roadmaps to intensify the relationship with your customers along all HRS platforms
- Excellent time and project management skills and proven track record of successfully delivered complex initiatives
- Ability to analyze and extract insights from different data and information sources and pro-actively derive strategic discussions and initiatives out of them aimed at achieving customer success
- Strong business acumen and good negotiation skills
- Attraction to high performance and fast changing environments driven by a true entrepreneurial spirit
- High degree of self-motivation, pro-activeness, forward thinking and assertiveness in order to manage customer expectations as well as driving internal collaboration
- Passion for travel tech and digital platform business models
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
Access to a global network of a globally united and mutually responsible “Tribe of Intrapreneurs” that is passionately dedicated to renew the travel industry and while doing so reinvent the ways how businesses stay, work and pay.
Our entrepreneurial driven environment of full ownership and execution focus offers you the playground to contribute to a greater mission, while growing personally and professionally throughout this unique journey. You will continuously learn from a radical culture of retrospectives and continuous improvement and actively contribute to making business life better, smarter and more sustainable.
LOCATION, MOBILITY, INCENTIVE
The attractive remuneration is in line with the market and, in addition to a fixed monthly salary, all necessary work equipment and mobility, will also include an annual or multi-year bonus.
Please complete the form to apply.