Global Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to help market solutions that make a difference? Our market-leading product enables our customers to achieve their digital potential and create an inclusive online experience for their users.
We are looking for someone with a passion and skills to drive execution of Siteimprove’s go to market vision and strategy for our unique product and solutions portfolio, to support our company’s dynamic growth journey.
As a Global Product Marketing Manager, you will be joining a growing global Product Marketing team, where you will play a key role in taking product marketing to the next level (think Drift creating their own market category or Adobe’s thought-leadership). You’ll have strategic responsibility from day one, and you’ll play a critical role in making the incredible products we build a commercial success. You will take on a highly cross-functional role with exposure to multiple stakeholders across the globe, working closely with Product and Marketing teams to support powerful, creative, and clear positioning and messaging of our offering. You will hold the responsibility for developing effective marketing strategies and user-focused communication plans to fuel the awareness and adoption of Siteimprove portfolio with customers and prospects.
You will also work on:
– Go-to-market planning and execution for products / solutions/ features from initial launch through to on-going success
– On-going customer, market, and competitor research and feeding the insights about needs, changing behaviors, and trends back into the business
– Development of messaging and positioning
– Close cooperation with the Digital and Demand Generation team to represent product and optimize activities to drive product success
– Creation of sales enablement and product materials such as battlecards, competitor one-pagers, demo videos, and more
together with the Product teams, education of both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits
What we require of you
– 3+ years of relevant experience in B2B Product Marketing
– Proven track record of executing successful product launches, value proposition and messaging development
– Flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
– A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
– Great communication and writing skills in English (including executive presentations) and ability to engage both internal and external audiences through storytelling
– Occasional travel might be required
What we’ll love about you
– Very strong prioritization skills based on data and business requirements
– Energy, charisma, and challenger mindset
– Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once
– Ability to “translate” technical product data into marketing concepts and sales pitch decks
– Sales enablement content creation and delivery experience, with a track record of quality results
– Previous experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) companies.
What we hope you’ll love about us
Siteimprove is a people-centric company driven by the desire to make the internet better for all with inclusion and growth as our cornerstones. We amplify growth by empowering marketers to increase digital marketing reach, supercharge performance, and deliver maximum ROI. Siteimprove helps democratize access by delivering an engaging and inclusive customer experience, optimizing digital marketing performance across channels, and simplifying our customers’ MarTech stack.
For our Siteimprovers, our amazing growth journey comes with plenty of opportunities for personal development, and being surrounded by our highly talented colleagues means that there’s always someone to learn from. We’re a hybrid workplace and we nurture a culture that values achieving results over punching the clock, which ultimately offers our Siteimprovers a high degree of flexibility and enables them to keep their life in balance.
We take our responsibility as a thought-leader within digital accessibility very seriously. Through our business actions and our corporate social responsibility initiatives, we champion inclusion globally. As part of our commitment to the United Nations Global Compact and Sustainable Development Goals we have increased awareness about digital accessibility and contributed to a more inclusive World Wide Web for more than 10 years.
In addition, we hope you’ll appreciate:
– Amazing team with lots of socials. We play pool and table tennis in the office and have regular team outings.
– Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of London in the Shard, next to London Bridge.
– Health care, generous annual leave, and pension. We care deeply about our employees' well-being.
– A hybrid workplace. We have the opportunity to work from home, work from the office, or a mix.
– Amazing colleagues with a great mix of cultures. Our colleagues across the world come from more than 45 different countries, so we have a great mix of cultures to learn about and from.
Please complete the form to apply.