Front End Engineer
Senior Front End Engineer
Fully Remote – Globally Distributed
Zeren have partnered with a mission-driven video communication tool that utilises AI & Data to drive employee engagement feedback for deskless remote workforces.
Their mission started in 2021 and we have rapidly scaled by delivering our technology to some of the world’s largest blue-chip brands and recently raised VC Seed stage investment alongside backing by some of the most recognisable leaders in the HR Tech space.
Remote workers make up 80% of the world’s workforce and Natter want to help large global businesses empower their employees by giving them a voice by utilising our video AI technology which can drive sentiment of workers back to global HR functions and drive change.
They are only at the beginning of our journey and are looking for people who are excited about working for a mission-driven business in which they can make a real impact.
- Charlie Woodward – CEO & Co-founder (ex-Uber, ex-BBC)
- Anurag Gulati – CTPO (ex-Uber, ex-Facebook, ex-AmEx)
- Michael Mason – VP Engineering
As a Senior Front End Engineer at Natter, you'll be stepping into a role that offers not only technical challenges but also unparalleled ownership and autonomy to shape their innovative platform right from the start.
- Lead Innovation from Day One: Join them in redefining the landscape of live streaming experiences and be the driving force behind creating cutting-edge interactions that captivate their users.
- Architecting Scalability: Create robust architecture that will be critical as they navigate the exciting challenge of deploying to large concurrent audiences.
- Integration with Agora and Twilio: Experience with Agora and Twilio is a plus, but if you haven't worked with them extensively, fear not. You'll have the opportunity to seamlessly integrate these technologies into their platform, pushing the boundaries of real-time interactive streaming.
- Testing Excellence: Ensure the reliability of their platform even during peak usage. You will take a meticulous approach to deliver a consistently exceptional experience to their users.
- Early-Stage Impact: Ideally, you will have previously worked near the very start of a company’s journey. This experience in dynamic environments will be invaluable as they collectively shape Natter’s growth trajectory.
- Guiding Projects: Experience leading projects and taking ownership will be beneficial as you will be doing this from day one. Your ability to guide and collaborate will be instrumental in turning ideas into reality.
- Enterprise Clients: Experience building for large enterprise clients would be a plus. This knack for understanding complex needs and delivering tailored solutions will contribute to your success with Natter.
Natter is your canvas to explore, innovate, and make an impact. They're not looking for the perfect background; they're looking for passion and a shared vision and so if you do not possess all the above, please do not hesitate to apply.
Please complete the form to apply.