FM Technology Lead
As a member of the Account Team, the FM Tech Lead will be responsible for all aspects of the suite of FM technologies in support of the account and our client. This includes CMMS data integrity, FM application support, evaluation, and training, Smart Building support, BIM and Digital Twin support and other Digital FM innovation and thought leadership.
In addition, line management responsibility of a FM focused helpdesk dealing with first line triage and remote support. This team will be responsible for the accurate use of CMMS and management of day to day tasks, allocating and recording required data.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION, AND THE TEAM UNDERNEATH THIS ROLE, INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for CMMS technology, data integrity, and the applications support, evaluation, and training.
- Manages CMMS activities, including implementations, training and ongoing care, ensuring work is completed in accordance with account KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Helps account manage to established performance metrics in the area of work order compliance, such as response time, completion time, overall completion percentage, etc. in accordance with account and/or internal metrics. Documents in the maintenance work order system and reports to management and client as appropriate to agreed upon reporting requirements.
- Responsible for all CMMS training requirements for customer service representatives, technicians and management.
- Responsible for the upkeep of CMMS data. Expectations include, but not limited to:
- Building set ups
- Assets – add new, update, and take out of service
- Users – add new and remove as necessary
- PMs – Set up new, update existing, etc
- Dispatch Matrix – maintain current with vendors and technician/engineers/FM as necessary
- Vendors – active vendors are updated and removed as necessary
- Technical documentation/information – update warranty info, procedures, drawings, attached tech manuals, tech notes, etc.
- Attach predictive services reports to associated assets or systems
- Others as defined
- Audit CMMS for consistent and accurate use by all participants. Develop reports to send to appropriate leadership and follow-up on progress.
- Interfaces with the vendor base, solving specific problems as they arise and participates in meetings as required.
- Liaison between CBRE, account, and CMMS software provider. This also includes being the liaison with CBRE-IT.
- Coordinates hardware and software maintenance and upgrades.
- Coordinates all technological and process/procedural changes within the team.
- Supports and trains users on hardware and software changes for CMMS and any other technical platform for the Account.
- Ensures the integrity of the all data input and output.
- Performs special projects as required.
- Develop and run reports for both internal and external customer metrics.
- Ensures processes are in line with overall CBRE standards and best practices. Promotes Best Practices in all customer service functions and ensures corporate policies are followed.
- Communicates information related to CMMS enhancements, upgrades, best practices, etc., across the account
- Participates in all applicable CBRE Global Knowledge Networks (GKN).
- Works closely with other Account Ops managers, and with the Global D&T Team to help ensure a consistent, effective approach to account management.
- Supports the implementation and evolution of the clients FM Digital Building Strategy for the region
- Understands the data sets required to build analytical and trend information for buildings
- Good understanding of available IoT FM technologies and the ability to leverage these in daily operations
- Provide support and thought leadership for the emerging BIM and Digital Twin technology and innovation throughout the region
- Understanding of industry CAD / BIM / Point Cloud technologies and leverage these in FM operations
FM Innovation Thought Leadership
- Stay abreast of trends and new approaches to digital innovation across the Facilities Management space.
- 8+ years related work experience with 5+ years related to CMMS support.
- Understanding of how the FM service line operates and the best practices in digitizing processes and leveraging data for client outcomes.
- Strong Maintenance and FM background
- Strong analytical and user support skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with high flexibility and rapid response time.
- Exceptional organizational, attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Proficient in work order management software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with problem-solving ability.
- Ability to act decisively within a team environment to solve facility issues while adhering to corporate policy.
Formal supervision of a team of one or more CMMS Admins, analysts or business analysts in support of the FM service line.
Formal supervision of FM Helpdesk / CSR Team
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) required.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information over Webex or in-person presentations. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Requires adequate knowledge of bidding and scoping software and professional services SOW documents. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and profit. Conducts advanced financial analysis as required on a per-SOW or contract basis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to work with a team to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires analytical and quantitative skills.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Please complete the form to apply.