Enterprise Sales Manager – France
A fantastic opportunity for an experience Enterprise Sales profile to join a leading Design company, to join as their Enterprise Sales Manager for the French region.
- The Company is an Innovative design leader
- The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more.
- Also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world.
- We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences.
Learn our product offerings (inclusive of type and technologies) to become a subject matter expert for key brand clients.
- Develop account and territory sales plans and strategies for assigned customer base to meet assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and maintain key relationships to educate current and potential clients on products and services.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and quotations to clients. These individuals may include individuals within the Brand, Marketing, Creative, IT, Finance, Procurement, UX and Legal teams within a key account.
- Organise, track and maintain client account and contact information, as well as prospect updates in CRM database.
- Own and resolve general sales inquiries pertaining to accounts and respond to RFPs.
- Collaborate across the organisation with marketing, support, pre sales engineering and development to ensure go to market strategies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Extensive previous Sales experience preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven track record in closing large corporate accounts.
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience of converting cold leads in to successful new business'.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- Occasional travel required.
- Previous experience with Salesforce is preferred.
What’s in it for you
- Highly engaged “Fun” Committee to keep work enjoyable
- Healthcare Insurance
- WFH or remote options
- 25 paid holidays + RTT days
- Great matched pension scheme to save for your future, and so much more! Equal Opportunities Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +44 7577 255714
Please complete the form to apply.