Enterprise Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success team is driven by our belief that the only scalable way to prepare for the future of work and democratise access to the best careers is by providing outstanding alternatives to university and corporate training – we believe that requires established enterprises to evolve the way they think about human capital development. We work with the C-suite to bring ROI to life for our clients, and build a strategy to address their business challenges based on data and real human interactions.
Customer Success is the only team at Multiverse to work across both the client and learning sides of the business, giving us a unique viewpoint into the operations of a hyper-growth scale up and the opportunity to truly contribute to the direction Multiverse is going in. We’re obsessed with development, with each CSM benefitting from a leader who’s full time job is to help them learn and get better. It’s a true meritocracy here with great work leading to rapid promotion – an average member of the Customer Success team is promoted 1.25x per year.
Multiverse is officially the UK’s first EdTech unicorn, valued at $1.7bn off the back of our latest Series D funding round, which has grown from a $60m valuation under 2 years ago. Customer Success sits within Multiverse's Go To Market team, where we benefit from the leadership of our President, Jeremy Duggan, who has an impressive track record of taking 4 previous tech companies to a billion-dollar valuation. To add context to this, there’s a 1 in 7000 chance of a business reaching unicorn status; this is your chance to jump onboard pre-IPO.
We’re a special company changing the fabric of society and we’re looking for the top 1% to come and join us. Here's more on why our Global Director of Customer Success made the leap: https://blog.multiverse.io/why-i-left-my-career-in…
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of commercial experience (this could be in customer success, sales, consulting, project management or something else – we're open minded!)
- You have a proven track record in building cross-functional stakeholder relationships that deliver mutual success
- You are commercially minded, with a passion for business
- You have hustle & will go above and beyond to drive Multiverse forwards
- You are high energy, you want to develop quickly and love to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
- You are passionate about social mobility and the idea of working for a mission-driven start-up excites you!
Once here, you will:
- Manage a book of business of our highest value clients; working closely with our enterprise customers to understand their strategic objectives and to deliver against them
- Build and manage relationships across senior business leaders
- Craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope of programmes and shared metrics, using data to prove the impact of our apprenticeship programmes on clients' businesses
- Facilitate business reviews with economic decision-makers and business champions, where we celebrate shared successes, and course-correct where necessary
- Work independently to innovate with your clients, always searching for ways to improve what we do to drive better results
- Act as the customer’s voice with internal teams to inform our market insights and strategic roadmaps
- Continuously develop yourself through our feedback culture and be trained by world-class Multiverse leaders, to accelerate your career long-term here
- Build great internal relationships with other teams all over Multiverse
- Be measured on the retention and growth of the business at your clients
Please complete the form to apply.