Enterprise Account Executive
It’s an exciting time to be joining Siteimprove! We partner with leading B2B companies to help accelerate their digital transformation initiatives while making the world a more inclusive place. Today’s customers expect exceptional digital experiences. However without a data-driven approach, marketing teams are left with an expensive and imprecise approach to optimizing experiences.
Over 7,500 companies use Siteimprove to transform their content into revenue—and the experts have taken notice. We’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester SEO Wave Report and are regularly recognized as a G2 leader. We also work with leading accessibility groups, such as the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP), the W3C, and the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 Program.
Siteimprove’s enterprise platform transforms content into winning customer experiences that drive revenue. Our data-driven approach to content optimization helps marketers deliver content that meets ambitious standards for digital accessibility, SEO, and marketing performance.
The result? A marketing team that creates winning experiences made to delight customers while delivering on key growth objectives of high quality pipeline, deal acceleration and inclusivity.
The Enterprise Account Executive role is a critical hire at Siteimprove as we drive towards hyper growth. This position will work closely with our high value customers and prospective customers in our enterprise segments to identify key business issues and recommend solutions that drive positive business outcomes.
Siteimprove already has a number of enterprise customers realizing tremendous value from our platform. It is the primary objective of the Enterprise Sales teams at Siteimprove to acquire and cultivate relationships with our most strategic customers through proactive targeted efforts by effectively aligning internal resources to their needs.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will formulate and execute sales strategies for each of your assigned prospects and customers. We’re looking for seasoned Sellers with understanding of the Martech ecosystem and can lead business conversations with key Marketing personas. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. Additionally, we’re looking for collaborative, hungry, nimble and intelligent Sellers with the ability and willingness to close large enterprise deals. This is a quota-carrying position.
- Responsible for new logo acquisition and increase in share of wallet within the enterprise install base
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) quarterly and annually by building a healthy pipeline (3X+ of Plan) and opportunity conversion execution
- Consistently execute a multi-threaded sales engagement with key stakeholders to ensure a high likelihood of success
- Research and qualify potential business opportunities within your assigned list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking, tradeshows, industry conferences, etc
- Build credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions by uncovering business needs and priorities
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal CRM (Salesforce) system
- Work closely with internal teams to coordinate resources to make each account successful, including Marketing, Solution Engineering, Value Engineering and Customer Success
- Manage legal/procurement processes to create scalable, global agreements
- Partner with our executive leadership team to leverage executive sales techniques and learn best practices
- Participate in team-building and professional development activities such as strategy workshops and training
- Experienced, 7+ years of enterprise SaaS sales
- Experience selling Martech solution such Adobe Experience Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Demandbase, Braze, Amplitude and 6sense
- A proven track record of over-achievement both as a sales hunter and closer
- Superior professional presence and business acumen including selling to C-level – CMO or CDO is a plus
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals with complex, enterprise customers
- Complex sales cycle and 7-figure deal experience, engaging multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle
- Expertise at the transactional and enterprise level of full cycle selling
- Lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to customer requests
- Highly-driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and adaptability
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapid change environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of computers/software, MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales productivity tools, Outlook, and CRM
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This is a fully remote or hybrid role with the opportunity to work from both the office and home.
- Travel may be required up to 25-35% of the time
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Please complete the form to apply.