Director Product Marketing
Global Product Marketing Director at Exclaimer
Zeren is delighted to announce our partnership with Exclaimer, an industry leader in creative email signatures, to appoint their new Product Marketing leader.
Product Marketing at Exclaimer
At Exclaimer product marketing is responsible for coordinating go-to-market initiatives globally, for commercial activation and advocacy, for positioning, developing marketing strategy and putting great big smiles on people’s faces. You’ll be the key liaison between multiple teams including product, sales, customer success and marketing teams. You’ll be a true cross functional relationship builder with a keen eye for uncovering value and growth opportunities.
You will manage and grow a team that drives product, vertical and regional value propositions, content creation for marketing and commercial collateral, delivers competitor analysis, manages client communications and advocates for the voice of the customer throughout the company.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to balance both strategic leadership through influence as well as direct execution of your own work to move initiatives forward on a day to day basis. Obviously Awesome was probably on your reading list the second it came out and you keenly follow the product marketing alliance for networking and sharing ideas.
Key Responsibilities/Role Purpose
- Create exclamations: You will ensure that we take our cross-vertical products to market in the most effective and impactful way we can, while helping our colleagues learn all about them so they can be advocates with you.
- Deliver key insights to sales and demand generation teams: Share ideas and feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product, and marketing information.
- Product strategy: Influence and shape product strategy, roadmaps for optimal impact in market and maintain a launch and content calendar with the wider marketing teams.
- Create collateral and tools to enable sales and marketing teams: Build and maintain a library of materials (datasheets, pitch decks, battle cards, competitive intelligence) to support commercial team messaging and conversations, and enable teams to use them effectively.
- Develop targeted and integrated propositions: Deeply understand how our value proposition differs against a matrix of vertical, persona, region and competitive landscape – and work with demand generation and content teams to create messaging, tools and campaigns to enable Marketing to successfully target and sell into key segments (SMB and Enterprise).
- Drive customer communications: guide the customer communications team to deliver high-quality, timely and engaging communications to our existing client base, promote new features and manage upsell and cross sell messaging.
- Lead customer advocacy initiatives: collaborate with the Customer team responsible for client testimonials, customer advisory councils, and other strategies working together with our clients to build win-wins out in the market.
Skills & Experience/About you:
- You have 10+ years experience in B2B Product Marketing ideally in SaaS with experience of driving multiple go to markets including product and sales led growth.
- Be adept at working closely with Product, Customer and Commercial teams to produce high impact value propositions to successfully drive growth.
- Experienced leading cross-functional teams and working with Sales and wider Marketing teams to ensure that they have the knowledge and materials to effectively communicate the value of a product offering.
- Able to translate complexity into clear, streamlined propositions that resonate with target audiences, especially able to articulate value to SMB and Enterprise-level accounts, leveraging customer insights to inform and validate your work.
- Expertise crafting targeted value propositions for segments, verticals and regions that resonate with target audiences.
- Understanding of the tools and materials necessary to effectively enable Marketing and demand generation to execute high impact awareness and acquisition campaigns and activities.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high growth environment with a strong bias to delivering iteratively.
- Experienced as a people manager and effective at prioritising against business goals to most effectively utilise team bandwidth.
- Flexible, resourceful and able to work in an agile way, spotting potential challenges and opportunities and adjusting as necessary to accommodate evolving priorities.
- Fluent in English and a stickler for streamlined, accurate communication.
How to apply?
Please contact Tom Pearce at email@example.com or apply directly via this advert with your CV attached. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this exciting opportunity with Exclaimer further.
Please complete the form to apply.