Head of Sales, US
At Hotjar, we're creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
We're looking for a customer-centric and data-driven sales leader, who is passionate about delivering value and delightful service to businesses. If you're looking for a role where you can combine your sales experience with the idea of scaling a business globally, this is opportunity is for you. You'll join a fast-growing and distributed leadership team, reporting to our Global CRO.
- Lead Hotjar Sales Teams, promoting an inclusive environment, where team members are encourage to experiment and learn fast.
- Collaborate with members of Hotjar Executive Team to develop our go-to-market and revenue growth strategy.
- Champion the needs of our customers and prioritize product changes to improve the 'ideal customer' experience.
- Develop the tools, systems and guides used to serve and nurture qualified inbound leads.
- Identify underlying challenges to systems, people, and processes to improve sales performance.
- Improve the Hotjar buyer journey by monitoring, analyzing and reporting on metrics, that will impact the team's results.
- Experience leading Sales Teams in product-led environments.
- Sales operations experience working with high-volume mid-market customers at ACV values of $2,000 to $15,000.
- Background working with SaaS metrics, such as MRR, ARPA, Churn, and LTV.
- Experience leading and developing a diverse team, within inclusive and feedback-driven cultures.
- You're analytical, process-oriented, and have an experimentation mindset.
- Familiarity and high-level technical understanding of how the internet works (servers, websites, HTML), to serve both our technical and non-technical customers.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar's company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party provider.
Please complete the form to apply.