Director of Sales – Enterprise France
With a strategic roadmap our global sales organization is able to ensure the highest level of consulting, delivery and operational excellence. Furthermore, the kind of top-level standards is ensured by applying the global standard methodologies and data-driven quarterly business reviews (QBR) with the clients.
The position as a Paris-based Director of Enterprise Sales France (m/f/d) is mission critical in order to grant the execution of the go-to-market strategy, a strong compliance to the global standard sales methodology and a data drive consultative approach for a sustainable growth in the long term. In essence the revenue generation and the market’s success strongly rely on the accomplishments of the positions’ holder. The Director of Enterprise Sales France (m/f/d) reports into the SVP Southern-Western-Northern Europe.
• Value-based, cloud software or technology services solution-selling is a must. Background in software used for travel, expense, payment is preferred
• Be the ultimate sales leader prepared to drive sales success
• Be well-connected amongst Italy largest corporations in order to open doors
• Be familiar with corporates' stakeholders in Procurement, Finance, HR
• Analyze markets and identify partner potential to push new business and revenue and drive the prospects’ qualification and prioritization’s process, implementing the global standard methodology with detailed reporting into CRM.
• During the qualification process, support the team to understand the strategic goals of the Prospect, beyond the scope of travel, in the different areas of digitization, automation, sustainability, security, safety, innovation, system’s integration, data protection, employment’s philosophy. By using MEDDPICC methodology be able to identify metrics, economic buyer, decision criteria, decision process, paper process, customer's pain, competition, champion
• Assist team in the acquisition of new clients, the development and the retention of existing ones in compliance with the global methodology and ensure the collaboration with the implementation team, the procurement consultants and the PAY and WORK sales staff in order to achieve the topline's targets
• Webinar organization, participation to roundtables, panel’s discussions, advocate in professional social networks and interviews with industry’s journalists are part of the challenges and must be coordinated with the marketing team
• Assume the role of key escalation contact for major accounts
• Support the G2M Planning and grant local implementation and sales push activities and subsequent reporting
• Be responsible for business management by monitoring team targets and setting priorities to ensure mid and long-term revenue growth, constantly monitoring and ensuring data quality, activities' tracking, performance KPI in CRM
• Manage recruiting, onboarding, personnel development, performance management of team members in compliance with global HRS standards and according to performance's metrics
• Coach team members on their focus areas, priority setting and also their approach to specific client-facing issues
• Maintain a high level of knowledge within the team with respect to the product portfolio, the benefits for the customer and key sales arguments
• Build long-lasting relationships with key industry influencers and customer decision-makers
FOR THIS EXCITING MISSION YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH…
• A Bachelor Degree and/or above
• At least 5 years of experience in successfully managing complex solution sales, consulting teams within the B2B industry either in SaaS, technology solutions and/or consultant environments
• Good understanding of digital payment landscape in France
• Strong leadership experience, leading remote or multicultural team
• Ability to manage and develop a diverse commercial team, assuming full responsibility for the strategy and commercial initiatives that span new sales and strategic account management
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence the ambition of clients as well as the motivation of team members
• Strong discipline in metrics' management, global standards' application and performance's management
• High flexibility combined with strong logical cognitive ability and excellent analytical skills
• Pronounced enthusiasm, commitment, and assertiveness
• A structured, independent and goal-oriented working style – focusing on fast and flawless execution
• Fluency in France and English
Please complete the form to apply.