Director of Partnerships
Director of Partnerships
Every day SALESmanago helps hundreds of the world’s most recognizable brands such as Starbucks, BMW, Crocs, New Balance, and Victoria’s Secret to engage and connect with their customers in uniquely different and engaging ways. Our leading Customer Engagement Platform is used by 2500+ midmarket and enterprise clients in 50+ countries to maximize E-commerce growth.. but the lean way.
Based in Kraków, Poland, but expanding rapidly internationally – SALESmanago employs over 350 highly experienced marketing, sales, consulting, data science, and R&D professionals. Our Company has approximately $20m of ARR, growing at 50% annually, and is the European technology leader in advanced data-driven B2C customer engagement.
To accelerate our growth, and become the global leader in the Customer Engagement Platform market segment, our leadership needs have changed – resulting in the new role of Partner Director.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company to shape and scale our Partner network. Our Partners are a critical piece of our community, and driving value and success with our Partners is vital to our long-term growth and goals. As such, we need a Partner Director to own and grow these relationships.
As Partner Director you will be responsible for recruiting, developing and growing SALESmanago's network of partner agencies and consulting firms. You will manage the Partner Team responsible for the day-to-day relationships between SALESmanago and our strategic Partners. Your main focus will be on driving Partner sales and building their digital optimization practice.
- Forge outstanding strategic and ‘sticky’ relationships with existing and new partners to support our sales growth
- Create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities and increase sales through our Partner network
- Grow our Partner network (in alignment with our strategic expansion plans) to maximize their contribution to our ambition
- Own the relationship with our Partners (to better support our Customers)
- Work closely with our Marketing and Product Teams to optimize results from Partner relationships
- Create outbound strategies to attract new, value-adding Partners
- Own the SALESmanago Partner Programme
- Collaborate with Customers and Partners to develop success plans to ensure agency-wide adoption and expansion of SALESmanago
- Manage negotiations around new and existing Partners’ terms
- Lead by example! Build trust between you and your team, build a culture of accountability and increase productivity through teamwork
You are an energetic and hands-on individual who is passionate about implementing solutions that change the status quo. You will thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, non-corporate environment where the focus is on winning together.
You will have an excellent understanding of digital marketing technology, digital advertising technology, digital agencies and consultancies, channel ecosystems and a passion for helping our Partners to succeed.
- 5+ years of leadership experience within Partner/Agency development and management
- Previous experience working in SaaS industries and SaaS business models (MARTECH) preferred
- Passion, drive and desire to be part of a growing team that makes a difference to both our Company and our Customers
- High level of self-awareness, self-motivation, ownership, innovation, and adaptability
- A deep understanding of customer needs and an ability to design processes that put the Customer first
- The ability to motivate and align a team to a vision and manage effectively through change
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing team
- Exceptional personal, verbal and written communication skills
- Prioritization, problem-solving and project management skills
- Able to take a strategic but also ‘hands-on’ approach with meetings, RFPs, proposals and meetings with Partners
- Ability to set a clear direction and develop plans and objectives to achieve goals
- Must be motivated, mission-oriented and able to work independently
- Proven experience creating solutions that result in a win-win for all parties
- A strong leader with executive presence and excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated success managing executive relationships with Partners and Customers
- Ability to succeed working cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing teams
Please complete the form to apply.