Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing – Nourish Care
Location: UK/ Bournemouth / Remote
At Nourish we are a SaaS business on a mission to make Social Care better. We support care providers with SaaS products to plan, record, and monitor care, alongside powerful reporting tools that show meaningful data and enable better care provision. This really matters in today’s society where an ever-increasing number of people need care, either in later life or related to specific conditions. People deserve to expect quality care and we support care providers to deliver this. This affects us all, as when people are able to live well in Social Care, the pressure on hospitals and the healthcare system is reduced. The UK Government has recognised this and is supporting the digitisation of care services, with funds from the £5.4bn Health and Social Care levy.
Nourish was founded by Nuno Almeida in 2011 and we have grown rapidly since then, currently at 50% annual growth. Our team comes from various backgrounds, including both SaaS and social care, however, we all have a shared passion and drive to facilitate genuine impact and change to people receiving care.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Nourish team who are friendly, self-motivated and passionate about our mission to make care better. We offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities. Our head office is Bournemouth and we support remote and hybrid working.
The marketing director’s role is to lead and drive our customer acquisition expansion with solid quantitative data to ensure the increase in our level of investment results to a high volume of sales-qualified leads that drive our annual recurring revenue growth targets.
They will also ensure we reach and convert the users who are a good fit for our products, manage the user base during their entire life cycle using best practice means, and to ensure that our brand stands out in the marketplace as a leader in the care sector.
Role of the Marketing Director:
- Direct all UK marketing efforts, strategies, and programs.
- Be accountable for both pipeline generation and building awareness about Nourish Care in this market.
- Achieving top-line growth targets and marketing targets, whilst optimising marketing budget allocation across each channel.
- Keeping up to date on the landscape, competitors’ positioning/messaging, and market intelligence.
- The most senior marketer in the organisation globally, skilled at building collaborative relationships internally and externally to strengthen engagements and results that advance Nourish Cares’ mission.
- Understanding of all aspects of content marketing, digital marketing, and communications, including marketing operations and marketing automation principles.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in all communications deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and passionately both verbally and in writing. A positive attitude and solution-oriented approach to work is a must.
- Track record of marketing success in high-growth SaaS environments.
- Proven experience in scaling and managing a cross-functional marketing team.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing platforms and the different marketing cadences to acquire SMBs to Enterprise. Likely having strategised and built content marketing, digital engagement, brand expression through creative and messaging, and marketing automation best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in leading operations from concept to strategy development to implementation.
- Ability to balance the need for creativity with a data-driven approach to measuring impact and success.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact on improving Social Care in the UK.
- The ability to grow a team within a well-funded Private Equity backed SaaS business.
- A culture that combines passion and humility with innovation and a relentless commitment to quality.
- A flexible approach to work
- Competitive compensation
If you'd like to find out more regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Tom Pearce at email@example.com.
Please complete the form to apply.