Director of Customer Success UK
Director of Customer Success – UK
What You’ll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a people-centric SaaS company driven by the desire to make the internet better for everyone who uses it. We amplify the digital efforts of our customers by empowering them to increase reach, supercharge performance, and deliver maximum ROI. Siteimprove helps democratize access to brands by delivering an engaging and inclusive customer experience, optimizing digital marketing performance across channels, and simplifying our customers’ MarTech stack.
For Siteimprovers, our growth journey comes with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Being surrounded by highly talented colleagues means there’s always someone to learn from. We’re a hybrid workplace. We nurture a culture that values results over punching the clock, which ultimately offers Siteimprovers a high degree of flexibility and enables them to keep their life balanced.
We take our responsibility as a thought-leader within digital accessibility very seriously. Through our business actions and our corporate social responsibility initiatives, we champion inclusion globally. As part of our commitment to the United Nations Global Compact and Sustainable Development Goals, we have increased awareness about digital accessibility and contributed to a more inclusive World Wide Web for more than 10 years.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of over 600 people across North America, Europe, and Australia. We are a performance-driven company with a culture of accountability, collaboration, and delivering value to our customers.
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital marketing technology in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, then apply! We are just getting started…
Customer Success at Siteimprove
The Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring that assigned customers are consistently successful in working with Siteimprove. Results of these efforts should be a high retention rate of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), identification of contract expansion opportunities, meeting or exceeding expansion goals, and identifying Customers willing to participate in promotional projects such as case studies, and testimonials and reference requests. The primary goal of Customer Success is to ensure the Customer is successful in continuously finding value with their subscription in a manner that is mutually beneficial.
By combining an understanding of the Customer’s definition of success with expertise in the Siteimprove offerings, we advise our customers on how they can best leverage their solutions. Doing so time and again results in trusted advisor status with our Customers and we become the go-to contact for all things Siteimprove. This results in other Siteimprove departments looking to you for knowledge about Customers.
The Director of Customer Success Customer will lead a team who works with our largest enterprise customers and have the highest expectation of performance.
In addition, the Director will play a significant role as part of the global Customer Success Leadership team, helping to refine and shape strategy as we continue to build a best-of-breed team.
- Meet and exceed overall Customer retention and expansion goals with assigned customers (i.e., Net Retained Revenue)
- Lead a team of CSEs who work with Enterprise Customers to establish a critical goal, or other key performance indicators and aid the Customer in achieving their goals
- Play a key role in helping the EMEA CS organization transition from a regional model to customer segment aligned – part of a wider CS revamp initiative
- Build and lead a world-class team:
- Develop an existing CSE team of 7-9 to ensure team wide excellence
- Hire new CSEs in line with customer acquisition goals and expected CSE to customer numbers
- Foster collaboration and best practice sharing with the Siteimprove team and across customers
- Drive operational best practices to track the performance of individuals
- Drive team utilization of all available methods and tools for indications of improving or failing Customer health and respond accordingly. Examples include employing risk mitigation tactics or providing expansion leads to the Sales team
- Lead and participate in huddles, team meetings, and other company functions by sharing knowledge and providing feedback that will improve how Siteimprove works with our Customers
- Work with CSE and Customers that communicate their intent to churn to understand why they would like to churn or contract and if possible, get the Customer to renew with a plan to get back on track
- Maintain practitioner-level knowledge of customer industries as well as product features, advantages, benefits, pricing, contract details, and selling points for effective communication
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer to other departments to ensure Customer needs are met
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to make sure we develop a unified message to the customers that encompass all the benefits and developments that are driving customer value (e.g., new patents, capabilities, marketing campaigns, value drivers)
- Work closely with Sales Management to align on adoption and expansion strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e. growth opportunities and risks)
- Keep up to date information, status, documentation, and other pertinent details of assigned Customers in Siteimprove’s Customer Success tool
- Attend meetings and other company functions necessary to perform duties
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- You embody our core values: You are people centric. You are customer focused. You embrace and drive change. You have a passion to succeed. You find value in diversity and inclusion
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Customer Success or equivalent history in increasing Customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experienced leader of high performing Customer Success teams in SaaS
- Self-starter with a demonstrated record of acquiring knowledge above and beyond what is needed to complete assigned tasks
- Strong listening ability and persuasiveness to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods
- Proven Customer focus experience ensuring the Customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with Customers
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills
- Excellent, time management, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a CRM tool
- High level knowledge of Digital Content Creation, accessibility, Search Engine Optimization, and Digital Analytics
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience with Customer service
- Experience with screen share software
- Familiarity with HTML or web content management a plus
Please complete the form to apply.