Director Content Marketing
Senior Global Content Leader at Exclaimer
Zeren is delighted to announce our partnership with Exclaimer, an industry leader in creative email signatures, to appoint their new senior Content leader.
Head of Content at Exclaimer
The Exclaimer content marketing team exists to engage, inspire and enable our audiences to do what they want to better. Within our content we are focusing on educating audiences and helping solve their complex problems. This is an opportunity for a creative marketer to put themselves at the centre of the martech world as we scale our content production up and bring in contributions from some of the most well-known marketers in the world.
We have recently started to shift towards a demand generation model that hinges on creating demand through brand awareness, content and campaigns and building our channels out for long term value. We are looking for a Head of Content to lead our global content function reporting to the CMO. You'll initially manage a content manager and be responsible for helping us to build out the team with a focus on content, SEO, editorial, content strategy and dissemination.
We’re looking for a passionate and driven B2B marketing professional with a strong reputation for driving meaningful engagements through multi-media content. In fact, you have proven experience launching new forms of media at scale. You are a strategist and able to plan dissemination for effective demand generation. You have overseen research and editorial programs to drive stand-out thought leadership and unique content solutions within highly complex industries. You're inspired by leading content and marketing experts, fascinated by demand generation and driving growth through your work.
Key Responsibilities (What you will be doing)
- Develop, optimise and scale our marketing communications and content marketing engine across key regions to support our marketing goals. You'll leverage industry trends, global and local inputs from product marketing, product, people team, marketing, sales, customer success…
- Design a roadmap to ensure maximum impact across research and content. Map out our content strategy to support and extend marketing campaigns and demand generation initiatives.
- Enhance systems and processes that help the team assess the strongest opportunities that boost brand awareness and advocacy on a global scale
- Coach and mentor the team to empower them to thrive in their roles and beyond
- Drive the performance of Exclaimer’s owned content marketing channels and deliver against revenue targets.
- Work closely with SEO to grow our educational resource centre and blog to attract more organic prospects, improve organic traffic opportunities and onsite conversion.
- Introduce and curate video marketing and lead the development and alignment with our social activity.
Skills & Experience (About you)
- You have approximately 10+ years of multi-media content marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS and have experience leading and growing a global team.
- You're a seasoned leader, you know how to use data and partnerships to help drive efficiency, and provide clear goals and priorities for your team.
- You love stories and are a natural storyteller ideally coming from an editorial or journalist background. You can switch your tone of voice, write, review and edit in various formats.
- You are ultimately aware of delivering revenue and channel optimisations through brand and content marketing.
- Not only do you love pushing the boundaries of what’s possible for content, but you’re also a total data enthusiast, with a test and learn mindset that is hyper-focused on improving efficacy and results with every activity. Your drive is to enable cross-functional team members to deliver great results at every stage of the funnel.
- Ideally you have experience across communications, PR and brand building.
- You're a keen collaborator, you'll work very closely with the rest of the marketing team (performance, demand generation, brand marketing, product marketing, customer success and design) to identify new opportunities that set a new benchmark in marketing and communications technology.
- You enjoy working in growing business environments with a keen passion for implementing new processes.
How to apply?
Please contact Tom Pearce at email@example.com or apply directly via this advert with your CV attached. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this exciting opportunity with Exclaimer further.
Please complete the form to apply.