CENTRAL LONDON – HYBRID WORKING
ZEREN are delighted to have partnered with Bidstack, a global leader in in-game advertising based in London. They were founded in 2015, however, they are already post-IPO and have acquired over $45million in equity since going public in 2018. Bidstack is a sell-side platform that puts SDKs into games before matching the seller with a buyer that opts to put the advert into the game real-time.
As an early member of the Bidstack DevOps team, the incumbent will have the opportunity to develop critical product infrastructure and define the direction, stability and performance of the team and business. Bidstack is looking for an exceptional DevOps engineer who has a passion for automation and has hands on experience with CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code and modern Cloud set-ups.
- Solid experience with Terraform
- Experience working on multi-regional environments
- Hands-on experience setting up monitoring systems like Grafana
- Software deployment and orchestration technologies (e.g.Ansible/ Docker/Kubernetes/Mesos)
- Passion and experience working with GCP (open to other cloud experience as well)
- Experience of Code deployment – open to a variety of technologies, GitHub, BitBucket etc
- Technical or development background would be nice to have but not essential (Golang)
- Experience working with low-latency systems / fast-paced environment
- Interest in the gaming/AdTech industry
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive earnings package
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Family cover Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Exclusive access to popular gaming and sporting events
- 30-minute interview with CPTO and/or Engineering Lead
- 2-hour final interview (1-hour technical assessment with Engineering Lead followed by 1-hour interview with a senior leader in the business)
Please complete the form to apply.