Working within the CX & Innovation Team and collaborating with design, engineering, product, and commercial teams, this is a fast-paced and highly cross-functional environment.
You will drive the research strategy to support the development of the feature roadmap which will deliver a class-leading Customer Experience, influencing overall Service Design, the Vehicle Brand App, Digital Product, as well as other adjacent interactions.
Success in this role requires an obsession with delivering innovative customer experiences and a deep understanding of how customers want to use products & services in this space, and the key commercial opportunities that they afford.
What you’ll do…..
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the CX & Innovation team with research into customer & market insights around digital user experience and connected services.
- Act as both an independent and collaborative strategic thought partner to CX&I, Brand, Marketing, Sales & Design and the wider business to ensure that the objective voice of the consumer is considered in key business discussions and decisions.
- Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers, and research teams from end to end of the process.
- Planning and conducting end-to-end research (including both qualitative and quantitative methodologies) in both home and global markets.
- Managing several research workstreams to time and budget
- Managing and develop dashboard tools to help share Voice of Customer insights throughout the business, including our research data repository.
- Helping to develop the research capabilities of the product managers/squads creating a culture of customer- first behaviours.
- Apply Human-Centred design thinking methodologies to develop & support the customer experience.
- Understand the e-mobility market and customer requirements through robust VOC practices and sound competitive intelligence.
- Own and share market insights for e-Mobility with the senior leadership team & other stakeholders to enable informed decision making.
- Support the development of customer use cases, with researching into how some features could be offered as part of a subscription / on-demand service & delivered as part of a digital product approach to the overall service design.
- Directing consumer research, getting into the mind of our customers and developing user needs, justifying an approach to personalisation of new vehicles and a digital ecosystem.
- Be the key insights contributor to the commercial and finance team in the development of business cases, pricing and margin targets. Collaborate on new retail strategies.
- Develop innovative hypothesis based on broad user and market research.
Who you are…. Qualifications are great but aren’t imperative. Experience & aptitude are also things we value if you think you've got what it takes to do the job we want to hear from you too.
- 5+ years post-qualification experience in customer–focused design, CX/UX/Insight and analysis, ideally (but not limited to) in retail, automotive, digital or physical product design. A background in human-centred design, customer experience, service design or online services would be beneficial to the role.
- You have demonstrable experience in both qual and quant research methods, being comfortable with both strategic and tactical research.
- Essential to understand and be able to work within agile methodologies and have hands on experience in turning customer research into product strategy.
- Creative, strategic and open mindset with the ability to think outside the box and challenge convention. Pioneering – constantly challenging oneself and others to identify areas for continuous improvement.
- You will be able to clearly influence the visions for digital products & services and be able to cascade this vision into product and software requirements.
- Ability to successfully prioritise and execute against tight deadlines in a rapidly evolving work environment. Takes responsibility over outcomes – even if it’s not technically part of your own defined scope of work.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment where change is constant, and structures and systems are new and constantly evolving. Courageous and ambitious – has a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve great results, finding a way when encountering obstacles or setbacks.
- Networking & Influence – A passion for creating an inclusive work environment and developing collaborative partnerships with internal / external stakeholders and all levels.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined, you will be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances, which may not of necessity change the general character or level of responsibility within the role.
Please complete the form to apply.