Digital Marketing Manager
Zeren is supporting a high growth SaaS business who are venture backed.
As they embark on the next stage of their journey they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for developing campaigns and working cross functionally with marketing, sales and product. We’re looking for a passionate and driven B2B marketing professional with an understanding of digital marketing metrics.
You will work closely with the CMO to help define the marketing strategy and you will manage the marketing planning, execution, performance and reporting of growth marketing activity. This is a hands-on role but one where you will also get to apply and grow your strategic expertise.
Full time role. Hybrid working.
- You’ll be a dynamic marketer with strong experience of digital marketing strategy, systems, channels and practices (SEO/SEM, PPC, CRM, CRO etc).
- You have proven expertise in Marketing Automation and building successful pipeline and sales funnels to maximize user visits, engagement and ROI.
- You’ll be experienced in creating campaigns, workflows and content that enable efficient and effective scaling.
- You will be experienced in building growth models, tracking progress and using metrics and dashboarding to identify and optimize performance improvements.
- You have a collaborative approach to how you work and ensure all projects run with clear targets, requirements and timescales and communicate these clearly
- You’ll excel in a fast-paced environment and are able to manage changing priorities
- You’re resourceful and solutions focussed
- You’re results-oriented – able to define, track, report and deliver on KPI’s.
- You’re passionate about marketing, with a positive attitude and an ambitious growth mindset
- Devise and implement marketing campaigns to maximize paid user acquisition and retention:
- Model and set growth targets across the funnel
- Devise and set up workflows to maximize attention, interest, desire and action
- Specify and support the creation of content and materials to support user acquisition, engagement and retention
- Maintain and grow knowledge of marketing best practices, providing thought leadership in relation to lead generation, nurturing and conversion and user acquisition, engagement and retention.
- 3+ years experience in a similar marketing role with clear evidence of impact (ideally to be within a B2B Technology or SaaS organisation).
- Experience in digital growth marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC, CRM, CRO, social etc.)
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence and credibility
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent, straightforward verbal and written communication skills
How to apply?
Please contact Charlotte Dickinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via this advert with your CV attached. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this exciting opportunity further.
Please complete the form to apply.