Senior Data Scientist @ Stenon
Started in 2018, based in Germany, Stenon have built an impressive business and are growing fast. With 50+ employees and already serving clients across 20+ countries (and counting), they have a proven range of products a range of solutions (combination of hardware, software and data).
• You will work on research and development of algorithms and pipelines to train, evaluate, select and deploy machine learning models
• You will support development and optimization of additional products
• You will generate and provide analyses for customer support and management
• You will present results to stakeholders
• You will participate in international field campaigns (on a voluntary basis)
• You have PhD in a quantitative field or at least two years of work experience in the data science domain
• You have advanced skills in statistical analysis and machine learning with python
• You have proficiency in visualizing and presenting complex issues and solutions
• You have excellent communication skills for working in cross-functional teams; fluent in English
• You are a self-driven and goal-oriented personality, you enjoy teamwork and value constructive feedback
• You like to discover new frameworks and techniques and are always looking for an opportunity to extend your skills
• Knowledge of software engineering best practices and experience with code reviews (docker, git)
• Experience in machine learning model building and deployment with services on cloud platforms
• Experience in working with geo-spatial data
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +49 408 22177604.
Please complete the form to apply.