We are an early-stage Berlin-based startup, soon moving out of stealth mode (public launch upcoming) and have already raised two multi-million euro funding rounds from leading European investors.
We are building a product of data, machine learning, and tech solutions that will allow us to construct and scale a portfolio of D2C brands in the most operationally leveraged way possible. Our vision is to become a platform that runs 1,000s of stores at the highest of performances.
Our team combines deep expertise in tech, data, e-commerce and investing with successful track records from companies such as Google, McKinsey, and Goldman Sachs.
- You will build a core part of our product. You will contribute from day 1 by building novel architectures and ensuring we have robust systems that provide a foundation for analysing and operating hundreds of e-commerce businesses.
- Your work will provide actionable insights. You will be at the forefront of building a data analytics platform that will process e-commerce data sets (across revenue, advertising, profits, and web traffic) from a multitude of sources. This platform will empower decision making across the company from A to Z.
- You will work with performance and scalability in mind. You will work with the most recent cloud technologies to build a scalable platform that optimizes for performance and ensures high-quality data.
- You will work and learn together with a fantastic team. You will develop a holistic understanding of e-commerce operations, principal investing, and modelling by working in a cross-functional team with software engineers, data scientists, investment analysts, and e-commerce domain experts.
- You will have real ownership. You will work together with talented and ego-free people, and will be given the space and resources to excel. You will own an important area of our business and will have the responsibility and freedom to execute.
🎯 Key Requirements
- You have done it before. You have +2 years of work experience with +1 year of practical experience in data engineering or analytics. You have built and maintained scalable systems, and have a strong understanding of DataOps best practices. Prior experience with deploying and supporting ML models (MLOps) or e-commerce data sets is a plus.
- You are comfortable with the modern data stack. You are proficient in SQL and Python and have practical experience with ELT (Fivetran, Airbyte, etc.), data orchestration and transformation tools (dbt, Airflow, etc).
- You know cloud technologies and products. You are familiar with data warehousing and visualization products on GCP (BigQuery, Data Studio, Looker, etc.), or analogs from other cloud providers.
- You like to work on open-ended problems. You have a willingness to deal with ambiguous open-ended problems, work in a fast-paced environment, constantly learn and grow with the team.
- You are a strong cross-functional communicator. You have excellent communication skills and a comfortable working in a cross-functional team with e-commerce experts, operators, and investment analysts.
👩🚀 Our Company
- An international, motivated team of people passionate about revolutionising D2C e-commerce.
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment in a growing startup, backed by leading venture capital investors.
- Full autonomy and accountability for areas of responsibility.
- Hybrid work, flexible working hours, and opportunity to work (partly) remote if desired.
- A great office in Berlin Mitte with regular team events, sports sessions, dinners and other fun activities.
- Role: Software Engineer
- Type: Full-Time
- Location: Berlin, Germany (Open to Hybrid Work)
Please complete the form to apply.