Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
At Zaptic, we are committed to building a company that is diverse and inclusive, tackling underrepresentation in the tech industry one hire at a time
Zaptic believes that front line workers are worth working for – a highly valuable, always evolving group of people on whom the world depends. Zaptic is changing the future of industrial work by delivering contextualised, on-the-job assistance to frontline workers. Our connected worker application is already vital to our clients in the CPG industry (our first target but not our only target!).
We are already core to the operational excellence journey for some of the world’s largest manufacturers and we are helping to shape the role of people in the future of industrial work.
At Zaptic, the Customer Success team is part of our overall Revenue team – with a growth mindset, Customer Success helps tie the knot between the Sales, Product and Marketing teams. Zaptic’s no-code connected worker platform allows our customers to grow as wide and as far as their imagination takes them. There to support them every step of the way are our Customer Success Managers, connecting raw requirements with a deep knowledge of the Zaptic system.
The role and the work
As a Customer Success team member at Zaptic, you will use your skillset to build key relationships with your customer base to ensure Zaptic customers are engaged, active and growing. As a Customer Success Manager you will be the face of Zaptic for day to day communication with our customers and will be responsible for the overall management, growth and success of a number of manufacturing accounts. Your role will include project management and ongoing customer success, helping to grow and build Zaptic’s footprint within the customer organisation!
- Work with some of the largest manufacturers in the world, supporting their digital transformation journey
- Part of an ambitious team, dedicated to supporting each other and our customers as we grow together
- Dynamic and impactful role, contributing to the day-to-day work of thousands of frontline users worldwide
- Part of a rapidly growing tech start-up, disrupting the future of industrial work
What excites you
- Working in a fast-paced, exciting environment of a start-up, with the success, stability, and ambition of a scale-up.
- Becoming an expert in our product, its features, functions and educating customers on the use & benefits of Zaptic
- Working as a team, where attributes of trust, openness, transparency and honesty are key, as they allow us to have a feedback-driven culture that keeps us improving to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Consulting on industry and product best practices and advising on business reviews. Be comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences
- Working closely with the rest of the CS & Deliveries team to discuss capacity and planning as well as other day to day CS tasks
- Advocating for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to Sales, Marketing, Product teams
What excites us
- Goal-oriented and can think at a high level about the important initiatives your customer requires to achieve important business outcomes.
- Awesome collaborator who enjoys working with others.
- A willingness to try, and succeed or not – supported by team and process (both evolving!) to track and to manage what is really going on
- Experience building solid relationships at all levels of a client organisation and delivering business outcomes
- Ability to deliver consistently against targets;
- Have a customer focused mindset. Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
- Are a strategic, motivated thinker with the ability to prioritise, shape and implement solutions to empower us to scale without compromising user experience.
- Great communicator, ****ensuring highest level of customer satisfaction through proactive multi-channel communications with key stakeholders
- Following a clear method to ensure key milestones are driven and delivered on time for every customer
Our offices are based in London and Manchester but we're a remote-first company (all company-wide and team meetings are default remote), so we accept remote applications. You just need to be in a UK-friendly timezone, i.e. GMT + / – 2 hours. Unless you’re here for a specific geographic role!
Please complete the form to apply.