Customer Success Leader
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
What you'll do
Foresight Works is currently growing at a fast pace, with a growing portfolio of direct customers and partners. In order to support this growth, we’re looking for an Enterprise B2B Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in our London HQ. You will join our dynamic and rapidly growing construction AI tech company serving major construction enterprises across the globe responsible for the world’s biggest megaprojects.
As a CSM, you will play a key role in keeping the customers delighted while driving product adoption, business outcomes and success. You should be comfortable engaging at a senior level, backed by a strong understanding of our customer’s business and become an internal champion of the business outcomes most critical to their specific business needs. Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire customers to sell the value of the Foresight and encourage adoption and expansion. The ideal candidate should possess strong business and analytical expertise as well as strong account management experience, ideally either coming from a construction background or possessing strong project management skills/experience.
The CSM will work closely with our Sales team as well as our Professional Services team ensure the success of FSW’s strategic customers, maximising customer retention rates and driving growth via facilitating engagements that generate additional pipeline of opportunities. He/she will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customer organizations and will also serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s success. He/she will be required to maintain strong working relationships with other internal teams such as Sales, Product, Engineering & Research.
You will ultimately be responsible for the health, satisfaction, retention and growth of your portfolio of customers and partners; this is driven through demonstrating the value of the products and services provided to their business via regular touch bases, monthly and quarterly reviews, product and feature walkthroughs and other adhoc engagements as necessary.
VP of Customer Success
Key Working Relationships:
Onboarding Managers, Sales, Technical Teams, Product Team
Planning Teams, Delivery Teams, Project Managers/Directors
- Be accountable for the whole customer life cycle which starts with kick off and onboarding, CSM enablement, maintaining a healthy steady state, executive alignment, renewal and growth of the partnership.
- Work with the sales team to plan and execute long term success plans to facilitate retention and growth via generating opportunity pipeline.
- Service a portfolio of customer accounts, while maximising retention and adoption. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio.
- Identify and qualify growth opportunities to drive strategic expansion and growth
- Work cross-functionally with data, product, engineering, sales and other teams to align with customer business goals and work towards agreed outcomes.
- Manage customer feedback and product needs by facilitating feature requests with all relevant internal teams.
- Being attentive to the customer needs at all times and identify key strategies for revenue acceleration via up-sell opportunities
- Being responsible for and conduct Monthly Success Meetings and EBRs
- Developing and executing partner success plans, as well as tracking and reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success role managing enterprise accounts in B2B SaaS product environments.
- Experience in either project management or construction tech
- Experience in success planning and prioritization.
- Proactively identifies and qualifies issues and opportunities
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews.
- Technical background in product organisations
- Proven availability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at a senior level
- Exception analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong social skills
- Be always the best ambassador for FSW brand and values
- Ensure perfect fit with FSW culture and values
- Encourage use and promotion of in-product growth loop
- Eye to automation and use of technology in the role
- Willing to travel
Please complete the form to apply.