Director Customer Success
Customer Success Leader
About the job:
As part of the leadership team, you will be in charge of building up a long- term Customer Success team, which stays motivated and goal orientated and develop a "GO to Market" strategy.
Within this role, you will:
- Driving sales growth at existing clients and new businesses
- Scaling and increasing the customers sales & activity performances and determine and owning a long- term and winning success strategy to enable the most possible outcome for the clients
- Maintaining with enterprise clients as goverments, authority offices etc…
- Owning a sustained "Go-To market" approach
- Scaling up the customer success team and be in charge for hiring new mates
What skills make you a fit:
- You are working as a customer success manager with a proven track record and you have at least 5 years+ experiences within the fields of "SaaS and Data privacy or IT- Security?
- You are a leader mentality, experienced as a team leader and able to build up a sustainable winning team almost from the scratch?
- Experienced in Start & Scale Up environments (Not a Must have)
- High secured and SaaS based products give you a thrill?
About the company:
Our client offers you a secure communication solution based on edge computing and a zero-trust architecture. It IS used by privacy-conscious companies, organizations and governments, including five of the G7 countries, to protect business-critical information and enable seamless collaboration. They empower organizations to take full control of their data and protect digital assets from cyberattacks and data breaches. All message traffic within Wire is end-to-end encrypted. Nobody – not even Wire – can access your data. Our client is 100% open source, source code is available on GitHub, independently audited, and GDPR, ISO, CCPA, and SOX compliant.
Founded in 2012 by some of Skype's initiators, they originally aimed to protect users' personal communications and data from cyberattacks. Thanks to the country's strict privacy laws, The Corporate was originally headquartered in Zug, Switzerland. The founders recognized the growing need for more secure communication within companies and in 2017 shifted the focus to the areas of business-to-business and business-to-government.
Please complete the form to apply.