Customer Success Executives Seattle/Austin
Siteimprove is a people-centric SaaS company driven by the desire to make the internet better for everyone who uses it. We amplify the digital efforts of our customers by empowering them to increase reach, supercharge performance, and deliver maximum ROI. Siteimprove helps democratize access to brands by delivering an engaging and inclusive customer experience, optimizing digital marketing performance across channels, and simplifying our customers’ MarTech stack.
We take our responsibility as a thought-leader within digital accessibility very seriously. Through our business actions and our corporate social responsibility initiatives, we champion inclusion globally. As part of our commitment to the United Nations Global Compact and Sustainable Development Goals, we have increased awareness about digital accessibility and contributed to a more inclusive World Wide Web for more than 10 years.
The Role: Customer Success Executive
The Customer Success Executive is responsible for ensuring that assigned Siteimprove customers are consistently successful in working with Siteimprove. Results of these efforts should be a high retention rate of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), identification of contract expansion opportunities, meeting, or exceeding expansion goals, and identifying Customers willing to participate in promotional projects such as case studies, testimonials, and reference requests. The primary goal of this role is to ensure the Customer is successful continuously finding value with their subscription in a manner that is mutually beneficial to Siteimprove
By combining your understanding of the Customer’s definition of success with your expertise in the Siteimprove offerings you will advise our customers on how they can best leverage their solutions. Doing so time and again will result in you being a trusted advisor for our customers and their go to contact for all things Siteimprove. This will also result in other Siteimprove departments looking to you for knowledge about our customers which you will be willing and able to provide.
The Customer Success Executives will work with large enterprise customers, who have a minimum annual revenue of $1 Billion USD. In addition, we expect the Seniors to drive strong performance at their customers, and act as mentors to their colleagues.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of over 600 people across North America, Europe, and Australia. We are a performance-driven company with a culture of accountability, collaboration and delivering value to our customers.
For Siteimprovers, our growth journey comes with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Being surrounded by highly talented colleagues means there’s always someone to learn from. We’re a hybrid workplace. We nurture a culture that values result over punching the clock, which ultimately offers Siteimprovers a high degree of flexibility and enables them to keep their life balanced.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- You embody our core values: You are people centric. You are customer focused. You embrace and drive change. You have a passion to succeed. You find value in diversity and inclusion.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Customer Success or equivalent history in increasing Customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Self-starter with demonstrated record of acquiring knowledge above and beyond what is needed to complete assigned tasks
- Strong listening ability and persuasiveness to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods
- Proven Customer focus experience ensuring the Customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with Customers
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
Please complete the form to apply.