CRM Executive – A Leading Marketing Technology Platform
Zeren is supporting an award-winning global Marketing SaaS provider to build out their global CRM function. They are private equity owned and have over 50,000 active clients using their platform across 120 markets.
As part of their growth strategy, they are looking for a CRM Executive, who will be responsible for developing the CRM strategy on a global level, managing and advising on systems and email structures and designing and building high-quality automated email communication.
You will join a high-performing team and lead the management of their email and lifecycle capabilities and develop a strategic test and learn plan to iterate and improve performance.
● Develop a strong, consistent and data-driven email marketing strategy.
● Build well-planned email marketing campaigns to nurture prospects, drive leads and engage with customers.
● Iterate and improve performance incrementally with innovative and strategic test and learn experiments.
● Own the prospect data which is used to build email marketing campaigns and be responsible for ensuring its accuracy.
● Accurately segment the database to feed personalised dynamic campaigns.
● Integrate contact data between systems (currently Pardot and Salesforce), identify and fix discrepancies.
● Ensure marketing activity adheres to GDPR principles.
● Build and maintain reports and dashboards to present top-level email marketing performance data and also use data to optimise and improve performance.
● Collaborate with owners of outbound Awareness and Product marketing campaigns to ensure contact data is accurate and execution of the email component of campaigns is timely and efficient.
● Collaborate closely with the sales and product teams to ensure email messages are consistent, timely and complementary.
● Demonstrable success in running complex email marketing campaigns to hit KPIs.
● Recent hands-on experience with Pardot (integrated with Salesforce), or Marketo, or Hubspot.
● Strong B2B experience, or demonstrable knowledge of challenges in B2B marketing.
● Ability to manipulate and compare data accurately within Excel.
● Effective collaborator with third parties (internally and externally) to drive improved performance.
● Adept at strategically planning and executing innovative test and learn experiments.
● Ability to prioritise independently and successfully manage workload efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong and open communicator with the ability to influence and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
● Ability to build HTML templates desirable.
How to apply?
Please contact Tom Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via this advert with your CV attached. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this exciting opportunity further.
Please complete the form to apply.