Cloud Security Engineer
We are seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to join the team at Zvoove, a leading provider of innovative software solutions for personnel, building, and event services. With over 350 employees across 7 locations in Germany, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, and over 100 years of combined experience in software development and sales, Zvoove is dedicated to digitally transforming business processes.
You will be the founding member of the security at Zvoove; this is a unique chance to create the entire security philosophy and growth as a professional.
As the Cloud Security Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the security of the company's products by:
- Advising development teams on security matters
- Participating in (external) penetration tests
- Identifying vulnerabilities and attack vectors
Working as part of an agile IT team, you will be responsible for:
- Continuously improving the security architecture and automating processes
- Utilizing the latest security technologies
Your specific duties will include:
- Creating and developing a comprehensive Cloud Security architecture concept
- Implementing and managing new cloud security services
- Designing and implementing a governance risk and compliance framework, a cloud incident response plan, and a business continuity plan
- Managing access to cloud resources through identity and access management
- Assessing and addressing security risks and vulnerabilities
- Integrating best practices for securing cloud infrastructure components
- Leveraging security services and tools provided by Azure
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in computer science or a related field with experience in cloud security/DevSecOps
- Several years of practical experience with cloud infrastructures (preferably Azure) and web security
- A cloud certification (e.g. AWS Certified Security – Specialty, Azure Security Engineer Associate, or Google Cloud Security Engineer)
- Additional IT security training or certification
- Proficiency with Infrastructure as Code and automation scripting languages
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience with agile project implementation (Scrum/Kanban)
- High motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong teamwork skills
- Fluency in German and English
As a Zvoover, you will receive top-notch onboarding and have the flexibility to work from home or at one of Zvoove's attractive locations. The company offers many location-specific benefits, including a well-behaved dog policy at the Essen location and a fitness room and sports courses at the Lohne location. There is also a bicycle leasing program and many other perks. If you are interested in this opportunity, I ask that you please be sure to apply.
Please complete the form to apply.