Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer @ Mimi Hearing Technologies
Mimi develops and licenses sound personalization technology to be integrated to all consumer electronic devices. The ultimate mission? To create a world where hearing is no longer a barrier to interaction and enjoyment.
Already winning global customers like Skullcandy, Philips and Loewe, as Chief Commercial Officer you will develop and implement mid- and long-term strategic plans, priorities, and goals to consistently meet and exceed sales, marketing, and business growth objectives.
To help Mimi scale to the next level, we are searching for a Chief Commercial Officer to join us in Germany. In the role, you will take full ownership of commercial strategy, sales, marketing, and business development functions, managing a global team across Europe, US and APAC.
- Scale Mimi to the next level
- Develop the structures and strategies to elevate Mimi’s commercial organisation
- Manage and scale a global team of high-performers across Brand Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Commercial Strategy and Product Marketing
- Be integral to the creation and maintenance of an outstanding culture of close collaboration between sales, marketing and product
- Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Shares
Mimi recently closed a $25M Series B funding round led by MIG Capital (founding investors of BioNTech) and is investing significantly in the expansion of its Sales and Marketing efforts across Europe, China, and the United States.
- Over €40M Funding
- Backed by MIG Capital, Salvia GmbH & Atlantic Labs
- Berlin HQ & Offices in US & APAC
- Proprietary Tech
Desired Skills and Experiences:
We are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer who will develop short-, medium- and long-term sales and marketing programs to scale Mimi to the next level! Preferred qualifications:
- Personal experience selling within international markets (US, China, and/or South Korea)
- Experience and network selling to consumter electronics manufacturers and relevant large corporations (Apple, Google, Xiaomi, Amazon, etc.)
- Ability to define sales strategies to achieve growth goals, ideally within a Licencing/SaaS business model
- Experience of managing and scaling global teams
- Experience working in a VC-backed start-up/scale-up, with a firm understanding of what it takes to scale such a business
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +44 7792 099 244
Please complete the form to apply.