Business developer – Enterprise
We are looking for a Paris based Business Development Manager – France (m/f/d) who will play a pivotal role in identifying and managing new sales opportunities, building an in-depth understanding of customer business travel needs and drivers, to position how HRS STAY, WORK and PAY solutions can be of value. The strategic thinking, coupled with your excellent communication skills and data driven mindset, will contribute to the expansion of our customer base and revenue growth in France.
- Target, approach and acquire new high value customers using a deep understanding of their strategic business travel requirements
- Ensure all new sales activity is delivered at best practice by actively engaging with the Enterprise Sales team and set a personal example to the team in all customer engagement
- Develop an in-depth understanding of HRS product solutions and offer a consultative sales approach to potential customers to support their internal strategies
- Maintain a consistent ‘pipeline’ that enables meeting and exceeding quota attainment
- Be a ‘go to’ person for the latest market competitor activity and customer intelligence
- Chair the weekly new business meeting and provide commentary and action on performance as well as forecast future revenue delivery
- Actively manage CRM to ensure all customer activity and data is correctly recording and up to date for reporting and analytics purposes
- Identify and flag any product or marketing improvements required to optimize our end customer solutions and engage relevant internal departments
FOR THIS EXCITING MISSION YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH…
- Experience in working in a senior sales role or consultative approach for several years, preferably building a network of relationships and technical knowledge within the B2B enterprise sales with focus on large enterprise segment
- Ability to proactively deliver a new business strategy and actions in a fast-paced tech environment and a proven hands-on mentality
- During the qualification process, ability to understand the strategic goals of the Prospect, beyond the scope of travel, in the different areas of digitization, automation, sustainability, security, safety, innovation, system’s integration, data protection, employment’s philosophy. By using MEDDPICC methodology be able to identify metrics, economic buyer, decision criteria, decision process, paper process, customer's pain, competition, champion
- Several years of commercial experience in a comparable position in the technology consulting, SaaS enterprise sales, payment or similar software industry with focus on high-level executives
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level. Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong competency in delivering creative solutions to overcome customer objections and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial commercial contracts
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex customer data and using CRM systems as part of the daily role.
- Ability to cope with pressure and to work to tight deadlines while managing customer expectations and internal resources
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written
Access to a global network of a globally united and mutually responsible “Tribe of Intrapreneurs” that is passionately dedicated to renew the travel industry and while doing so reinvent the ways how businesses stay, work and pay.
Our entrepreneurial driven environment of full ownership and execution focus offers you the playground to contribute to a greater mission, while growing personally and professionally throughout this unique journey. You will continuously learn from a radical culture of retrospectives and continuous improvement and actively contribute to making business life better, smarter and more sustainable.
LOCATION, MOBILITY, INCENTIVE
The attractive remuneration is in line with the market and, in addition to a fixed monthly salary, all necessary work equipment and mobility, will also include an annual bonus.
Please complete the form to apply.