Business Development Manager, Norway
Business Development Manager, Norway @ Billogram
Do you want to sell technology that is the heartbeat of large enterprises and is absolutely essential to their growth? Then look no further…
Over the last decade, Billogram has completely revolutionised the way in which businesses strengthen their customer relations through their invoicing and payments processes.
As a Business Development Manager, Norway, you will drive the international expansion by closing high-value sales with some of the largest enterprises in key verticals like Energy, Utilities and Insurance in the Norwegian market.
- Complex Solutions Enterprise Sales
- Opportunity to grow into management
- Work with outstanding sales leaders (ex-Klarna & Gelato)
- High base salary + 100% OTE + benefits
- Strong internal culture of promoting from within
Growth numbers of over 300% more deals signed (even during a global pandemic!) are proving that Billogram’s technology that is not only wanted but needed by enterprises across Europe!
A recent investment of over 350M SEK from Partech is helping Billogram more than double its workforce and expand into six new markets in the year ahead – so it’s a super exciting time to join their sales org.
- Over $50M funding
- Partech lead investor
- Stockholm HQ
- Leading invoice & payments business in Nordics
Desired Skills and Experiences:
We are looking for a driven and ambitious salesperson with experience in the following areas:
- Complex Solutions Sales (e.g. CRM, ERP, POS)
- Experience selling to Energy/Utilities/Insurance highly desired
- Payments experience a plus
- Growth mindset and a desire to work in a high-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent Oral, Written and Interpersonal Skills
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +44 7792 099 244
Please complete the form to apply.