Analyst Relations Manager
About the job
Reporting directly to the Director AR/PR, the Manager, Analyst Relations will drive both inbound and outbound information-sharing programs. Inbound AR programs will leverage analyst research and opinion to clearly convey technology and business trends and market information to internal marketing, product and executive teams. Outbound AR programs will focus on developing strong relationships and conveying information to analysts from tier-1 and tier-2 industry analyst firms.
- Execute on the strategy for the Analyst Relations program.
- Develop and foster relationships with designated analyst firms.
- Drive analysts’ understanding of Siteimprove platform offering, competitive differentiation and value to our customers.
- Work closely with Siteimprove product teams to prepare outbound product briefing plans aimed at educating and updating analysts on Siteimprove’s strategy and major initiatives around content experience, marketing performance and inclusivity.
- Execute an inbound analyst relations program to educate internal stakeholders (e.g., weekly updates, analyst inquiry and research services, field education programs, etc.).
- Deliver analyst research , analysis, and competitive intelligence to key audiences to help shape and drive marketing and applications strategy and direction.
- Develop more strategic relationships with our growing community of analysts.
- Provide product management with strategic consultation on products and services.
- Liaise with Senior Management team, product teams, product marketing and management, and the field for all inbound and outbound programs.
- Manage subscriptions and analyst budget as appropriate.
What we require of you
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B tech (preferably martech SaaS) analyst relations, product marketing, including the management of major analyst evaluations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – communicate effectively with analysts and management professionals both internal and external
- Ability to synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences, including senior executives
- Ability to juggle multiple high-detailprojects and prioritize accordingly
- High energy, enthusiastic team-player
What You’ll Love About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a people-centric company driven by the desire to make the internet better for all. We thrive on putting the customer first and developing the potential of our employees. Here, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented colleagues, which means there’s always someone to learn from. The many opportunities for personal growth that we offer are a direct consequence of the rapid growth we are experiencing as a company. Our amazing growth journey clearly shows that there’s big potential in creating a better and more inclusive web for all, which is what Siteimprovers do.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and inspiring Company Culture – we are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing team with lots of socials + pool & table tennis in the office
- Outstanding Office Location – we are located in the Shard, next to London Bridge
- Health care, generous annual leave & pension
Please complete the form to apply.