Sales Engineer – France
Senior Account Executive France @ FinTech SaaS
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join one of the most established SaaS platform and leading Fin-Tech players for France region.
You will be responsible for all commercial activity for this highly regarded and award-winning Fin-Tech software and will be someone who likes leading from the front, generating revenue whilst.
- Open up net new Enterprise logos
- Selling into green fields across the French market
- Become one of the first hires on the ground in France
- Help to scale the French region to 12 heads by the end of 2021
- Drive your desk and focus on net new logo acquisition in Enterprise Account.
- Lead Generation – Marketing, Partners and what you will generate yourself
- Average deal $200k (Ranges from $100k to $2M/$5M)
This company is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which leverages Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Systems to help companies automate Accounts Receivable and Treasury processes.
They have an Artificial Intelligence-based machine learning platform to power their Integrated Receivables solution offerings for credit, collections, cash application, deductions, billing and payments.
- SaaS FinTech created in 2006
- Order to Cash Automation Software
- By far leader in the market thanks to AI/ML, 2 years advance on the competition
- Machine learning Credit position
- Scale momentum 2000 head global accounts
- Europe 90 pax doubling size for 2022 (Open last 2 years offices in London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris)
- Last 5 years growth of 75% year to year
- 475Millions funding as Series C only
- Registered 47% YoY growth in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Exceeded 600 customers, including over 200 from Forbes Global 2000
- Reduce Days Sales Outstanding by 15%
- Reduce past-due A/R by 75%
Skills & Experiences
We are looking for a highly experienced and successful Senior Account Executive who wants to join a highly successful Fin-Tech specialist.
- Challenger Sales Model
- Relevant Domain Background
- financial supply chain / Financial cash flows,
- Balance Sheets / Corporate treasury
- cash management / cash processing
- credit and risk rating
- Quote to Cash
- Working Capital
- Selling into CFO, CFO Office (invoicing, cash processing, Payroll Director) and Financial Teams (HR or Procurement and Legal Teams) in Enterprise organisation $1b to $10b (or over $10b)
- Selling complex solutions Order to Cash, Procurement to Pay or Record to Report.
- Personality (Hungry, Humble, Driven, Entrepreneurial, Passionate …)
- Overachiever profile, (Target achieved, %, Quarters, presidents club…)
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Zeren please give me a call on +447577 255714
Please complete the form to apply.