Senior Account Executive EMEA
Big Data – Made in Germany. Founded in June 2019 and based in Munich, our company is pursuing its mission collaboratively with its international client base and has been recognized with numerous awards including the global BASF market challenge and the Digital Innovation award 2020 by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs & Energy (BMWi).
Our mission is to contribute to a more transparent, efficient and robust supply with pharmaceutical and chemical raw materials, in an effort to improve access to essential medication for everyone.
About the Role:
• We are looking for a market focused Account Executive, to work on new logos and progress opportunities within the Pharma Enterprise market, selling to organisations or business units.
• As an early-stage startup, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career as we scale, enabling you to accrue equity in the company and work with a highly ambitious and experienced team.
• While each team member has a core day-to-day focus, everyone takes ownership and responsibility for supporting our mission, the team and the overall growth of the company. You Managing Director and as a team we will actively work alongside the CEO and the Board, to help meet your objectives and ambitions.
- Generate new business by nurturing our existing relationships with C-Level buyers, working to resolve their challenges using a refined and adaptable approach.
- Can consistently close clients with 150.000-500.000 ARR for our SaaS product as an individual contributor
- Experience to develop the sales process and establish the structure needed for further growth.
- While this role is initially focused on progressing existing opportunities, we will expect the sales pipeline to grow as a consequence of your own outbound sales activities, connections, and existing relationships. As the company grows, we anticipate an increasing number of sales to be converted through a dedicated lead generation team, inbound enquiries and customer referrals.
- Provide an exceptional experience, ensuring customers are delighted at each stage of the sales process, from first contact through to renewal.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets, contribute to business development plans, and support the overall growth and success of the company.
- Adapt to changing environments to meet the needs of the customer, team and the company. Whether that’s meeting face-to-face, working from the office or remotely.
- Create, develop, and execute a well-defined value proposition, including any supporting materials, client presentations and proposals.
- Whilst mostly focused on acquiring new business, you will spend time growing and expanding existing accounts to maximise all available opportunities.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to help the team exceed customer expectations and ensure our stakeholders are up to date with the latest pipeline developments.
- Support the company in making continual improvements to its products, services and general business, by ensuring feedback from customers and the wider market is fed back to the appropriate teams.
- Drive company and employee growth by providing and receiving, well thought-out, balanced yet candid feedback to colleagues, regardless of role or hierarchy. Supporting the objectives of the team, the company and your own personal ambitions.
Your Background & Profile:
• Excellent track record selling enterprise level products and associated professional services to C-Level buyers of B2B organisations.
• Deep understanding of the sales process, buying behaviours and industry trends of our target markets, from opportunity origination through to customer acquisition and renewal.
• Genuinely enjoy spending time with customers, understanding their problems and capable of putting yourself in the customers shoes to truly empathise with their needs.
• Disciplined, ambitious and looking to grow your career within a startup company. You have a strong character, are determined and act with humility to continually learn, improve and succeed.
• Adaptable to changing environments and situations, while remaining level-headed and focused on the long-term objectives, especially when attempting to overcome unforeseen challenges.
• A resourceful and open-minded individual, with an innate curiosity to seek out what is true and to make effective decisions whilst considering multiple factors.
• Ability to act with humility to help maintain focus on the interests of our customers, the company and of the team.
• Actively pursue self-development, with a genuine desire to continually progress both professionally and personally.
In addition to a competitive salary and commission scheme, you will receive equity in the form of stock options.
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +44 7577 255714
Please complete the form to apply.